Hello there, today we will discuss a unique strategy that is used to lose weight fast and also to keep you healthy all the way and it’s Power yoga for weight loss … it may be surprising to know that you achieve weight loss through yoga but it’s a fact that power yoga helps to control weight and many more .
First of all we should talk about power yoga benefits mentally and physically and the effects that it leave …
- Power yoga improves your temper: GABA is a chemical in the brain where low levels are associated with depression. The power of yoga practice increases the chemical GABA levels in the brain by 27%, compared to a group that has read quietly.
- Yoga also improves self-reflection and confidence: A study stated that women who had the power yoga regularly assessed their satisfaction with the body 20% higher than those taking aerobics, even though the two groups were at a healthy weight .
- Yoga helps to a lower stress: Women practicing yoga at least once a week for two years released 41% less of Cytokine, a tensional edge type of protein can make you feel tired and cranky.
- Yoga improves quality of sleep: Insomniac fell asleep 15 minutes faster and slept one more hour every night after two months after doing a series of 45-minute yoga. Not an insomniac? Power yoga also helps achieve a deeper more restful sleep, even if you receive the same amount of it..
- Yoga improves focus and memory more than vigorous cardio, such as running on a treadmill.
- Power yoga increases flexibility, strength, and stamina. This ultimately helps reducing the risk of injury during other physical activities.
- Power yoga eliminates toxins through perspiration and improves the immune system Performance- even more than the “regular” Hatha yoga. By doing power yoga increases consumption “lymph” – viscous fluid rich in immune cells. This helps fight infections of the lymphatic system to destroy cancer cells and eliminate toxins from the body..
- Power yoga is low impact exercise highly effective goal, Unlike high intensity workouts Such as sprinting or weight lifting, power yoga is an activity available to all age groups and can Even For Those with physical limitations Such As arthritis
- Yoga improves posture and reduce back pain: A Study of the spine revealed sufferer from back pain that does yoga twice a week for six months eased the pain of 56%. Compared with those who used painkillers and physiotherapy, which reported a reduction in pain by only 16% of treatments.
- Power yoga strengthens your bones: Traditional weight-bearing exercises strengthen bones and wards off osteoporosis. Power yoga also does this without lifting weights.
- Power yoga increases blood flow. Yoga thins the blood by less sticky platelets and reduces the level of promoting clot protein. Thinner blood can lead to heart attacks and strokes, and blood clots are often the cause of these murderers.
- Power yoga makes you lose fast; not only by burning calories (about 200 calories per hour), but also by building lean muscle mass, which increases your basal metabolic rate (ie, burn more calories, even when you are sitting)
Power yoga for weight loss:
Today, many people use power yoga to make them lose weight fast. As yoga in itself helps increase burning calories and metabolic rate, power yoga, yoga at a faster rhythm, is estimated to help in weight loss. For effective yoga weight loss, power yoga should be done at least 3 times a week basically for beginners. Each class of power yoga for weight loss can be about 45 minutes long. For top benefit, power yoga should be practiced for about 90 minutes for advanced levels.
Power yoga works so well for weight loss due to its base on the ancient principles of yoga with the practice today. Yoga, in general, helps to maintain a healthy body, mind, as well as bone structure, eliminats some of the problems that we all face. Combined with intense activity, it is one of the most effective weight loss tips available today. It is a fact that one hour of power yoga can easily help you burn about 300 calories. As a beginner you could practice theses poses to help you with weight loss:
- Yogi Hurdler’s Stretch
- Bridge Pose
These postures help stretch the legs and hips, also compresse the abdominal muscles, which make them great exercises for weight loss..
Power yoga is a marvelous method that helps to lose extra pounds; however, it is advisable to check with your Physician first before you start doing any of these powerful poses. This is essentially something to be done if you are suffering from any kind of diseases or problems.
So be careful while using power yoga for weight loss and review the other weight loss plans available on yourstepto.com to choose your best way.
Keep healthy, keep fit, and keep visiting yourstepto.com
Till next time, I wish you the best of luck