Hello, welcome back to yourstepto.com with this new article talking about weight loss diets that work fast and safe to your body. Let’s Begin.
- How many of you know someone who is trying to lose weight?
- How are they trying to lose weight? What are they doing differently?
- Is anyone you know trying a “special” diet?
- Have they had any success?
Do you know what a “Fad Diet” is?
A fad diet is short-term that does not result in success in the long run; These diets tend to over promise results but do not deliver.
Popular examples include:
Atkins: Restricts carbs to a level that induces Ketosis which can cause nausea, fatigue, and can worsen existing medical problems such as kidney disease.
South Beach Diet: Starchy carbs and all fruits are completely excluded during the first two weeks.
Zone Diet: Extremely low-kcalorie diet.
Advocare: The Advocare 24-day challenge includes two phases, the cleanse (days 1-10) and the max phase (days 11-24).
Weak Points of Fade Diets
– Many have extreme health consequences causing dizziness and stomach problems.
– Time and money are wasted throughout the usage of fad diets. (Americans spend an estimated $33 billion dollars a year on weight loss products.)
– Weight gain because most of the weight you lose is water weight
– Altered metabolism
– Nutritional deficiencies
– Hair and Muscle loss
Eat less CRAP
C: Carbonated drinks
R: Refined sugars
A: Artificial sweetener and colors
P: Processed food
Eat more FOOD
F: Fruits and veggies
O: Organic lean proteins
O: Omega 3 fatty acids
D: Drink more water
Food should be considered as FUEL
Let’s be honest……….
Sure, you want to eat what tastes good, but at the end of the day, that blueberry muffin is not going to deliver the same fuel as the apple slices or Greek yogurt.
Here are some other “tricky” foods you may have previously thought were healthy:
3-Junk-type foods labeled “fat-free.”
5-Trail mixes (with candies added).
– Rapid weight loss
– Sounds too good to be true
– Magic foods or supplements
– Bizarre quantities and/or limitations
– “No need to exercise”
– Promise slogans
Whether you’re trying to lose weight or just for keeping your health safe, make sure you are choosing a well-balanced diet that will not cause harm to your body.It is important that losing weight in a healthy way requires long-term lifestyle changes in eating and activity habits, not quick short-term fixes such as popular fad diets.A healthy plan may not be quick, but it allows you to choose a variety of food and occasionally includes some favorite treats.
Now, in the end, we appreciate you visiting and reading this piece of content and wish you visiting yourstepto.com to find the latest and greatest ways to lose your weight in a healthy way because all we care about is your health. PLEASE don’t forget to tell us your opinion in the comments section and I hope you sharing it with your friends.